Want to get better at negotiation? Join our LinkedIn Live with master negotiator, Professor Giuseppe Conti.

Selling Is Evolving. Are You?

Humantic AI is a Buyer Intelligence platform for revenue teams.

Top revenue teams use Humantic's Personality AI to identify early adopters, help their BDRs personalize outreach and enable their AEs with vital customer insights for every deal.

Used By

Featured In

More than 80% of the reps fail to hit quota month on month. The other 20% laugh all the way to the bank. Ever wonder why?

Top reps know that there is only one way to win over the buyers consistently - by truly understanding them at a personal level, and hyper-personalizing every interaction.

With Humantic AI, anyone can do it in seconds.

Show Me How
A prospect's Humantic AI personality profile including overview of their personality, personalization insights during calling, email writing and deal closing.

Use personality insights to research and connect with prospects at a deeper level

  • Turn your prospects' LinkedIn pages into accurate personality profiles. Instantaneously.
  • Use personality insights to tailor your messaging and avoid communication landmines.
  • Leverage actionable recommendations to close more deals, faster.

Try Right Now With The Humantic Chrome Extension

Free 21-Day Trial

There are 100 Sales AI tools that focus on salespeople.

Humantic AI is the only one that focuses on buyers.

Find out what happens when you add buyer intelligence to your sales intelligence stack

Buyer Intelligence

Humantic AI

Revenue Intelligence

Clari, People AI, etc.

Account Intelligence

Zoominfo, etc.

Conversational Intelligence

Gong, Chorus, etc.

Completion of the 360 degree sales intelligence puzzle via addition of buyer intelligence to revenue intelligence, account intelligence, and conversational intelligence.
Build A Human Connection
Establish Long-Term Trust
Engage People Authentically
Close More Win-Win Deals
Explore Buyer Intelligence
  • Early Adopter Identification

    -


    Through analysis of past wins/losses or engagement data, Humantic AI identifies who tends to buy your product often and helps your marketing team finetune ICP & Buyer personas.

    How you can identify 25% of the prospects who become 75% of your customers when you start using personality AI
  • Automated Enrichment

    +


    Integrated via APIs into CRMs like Salesforce and engagement solutions like Outreach to ensure that buyer data can be used for 1-1 interactions or 1-many cadences.

  • Personality AI Assistant

    +


    Chrome extension is available for Linkedin, Email and all leading CRMs. It ensures that personality insights are available to every rep for every interaction.

  • Calendar Integration

    +


    Reps get auto-notified via email and browser notifications with participant insights for every upcoming meeting even when they are on the move.

How you can identify 25% of the prospects who become 75% of your customers when you start using personality AI

So much horsepower, still rated #1 for 'Ease Of Use' in G2's Summer 2022 report

"It's hard to think of a situation where I would stop using Humantic AI now."

- Michael Young, Sales Leader
Wellington Drive Technologies

Use Our ‘Personality AI as a service’ APIs

When understanding user behavior or building personalization without a test is important for your product, you need a reliable partner. Humantic AI's APIs are trusted by large enterprises and path-breaking startups alike.

  • Big 5 (OCEAN) assessment
  • Personality insights for Sales
  • DISC personality profile
  • Personality insights for Hiring

Go through the API documentation

Learn & Try

Learn more about the Personality Insights API

Getting personality assessment and insights via an API for use in a variety of applications
Companies using Humantic AI Companies using Humantic AI

Because Personality AI Drives Sales Performance

0%

Response Rate

0%

Time To First Engagement

0%

Close Rate