Before Humantic AI , how many deals were you losing because of poor understanding of customers?
How many of those deals are you able to
save with Humantic AI?
How many of those deals are you able to save with Humantic AI?
* Data based on a survey of all existing users who have used Humantic AI actively for at least 3 months
Only 20% of the salespeople hit quota every month, the other 80% struggle. The #1 secret of these top performers is their ability to smartly perceive exactly what a prospect wants and use that to establish rapport and trust with them. Personality AI closes this gap for the other 80% of salespeople. While there is already an abundance of sales tools that provide account-level intelligence, it is the only AI that provides them with insights about the people who make decisions. Connecting with prospects at a human level is essential to win deals, especially in today’s remote-selling scenario.
Buyer Intelligence is an emerging category under the larger umbrella of sales intelligence tools that helps salespeople understand the buyers, the decision-makers behind a deal. While personality insights are central to buyer intelligence as they help one understand the buyers deeply, it also includes firmographic insights related to people like their seniority, function, designation, authority as well as insights about their interests and hobbies, engagement with competitors etc. Learn More.
DISC Selling is a sales approach where salespeople use the DISC personality profile to understand and serve their buyers better. Trusted by enterprise sellers and taught by leading sales training firms like Sandler, it involves identifying what drives a buyer, and guides sellers to appeal to that. Personality AI tools like Humantic AI help sellers predict a prospect's DISC profile even before meeting them. The partnership between Sandler and Humantic AI reinforces the significance of DISC Selling in the age of AI. Learn More.
Humantic AI works where salespeople work. Salespeople can get insights on their leads from right within their
CRM - Salesforce, Hubspot, Freshsales
Sales Engagement Platforms - Outreach, Salesloft
Social channels - LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Twitter
It even stays right within their email client like Gmail and Outlook, and also their calendars like Google Calendar and Outlook Calendar.
Most generic Generative AI tools help you write plain and monotone emails. Even if you give multiple prompts, it won't be able to deliver a mail personalized to the person receiving it. At best, it is similar to an intern who can write a template email. Humantic’s 1click personalization is the only generative email writing tool that personalizes emails based on the receiver’s personality type.
There are many sales intelligence tools in the market that help you enrich your data. You can get account-level information, prospect contact data, intent data etc. but there is no tool that gives you insights about the buyers. Personality AI and buyer intelligence have been a dormant need forever but it was always assumed that something like this is not feasible. However, technologies like Humantic AI make it possible today and are finally able to provide this missing piece in the sales intelligence stack.
Definitely! Humantic AI provides a free 7-day trial period (no credit card required). You can try it on prospects and see results before making a purchase decision. You can also check out #humanticlove to see what other users have to say about Humantic AI.